The GCPL Mobile app gives you electronic access to the library catalog so you can place holds on materials, renew items, review your requests and keep tabs on library events. It’s easy to find all the great resources that you’ve come to expect from your library on any mobile device. We’ll keep adding new content as we regularly update our catalog. We hope you enjoy GCPL Mobile as much as we do!
Download the GCPL Mobile app to:
• Check “My Account” where you may renew items, review your hold requests and view account information.
• Search the Geauga County Public Library catalog to find what you want to read, watch or listen to.
• Download eBooks, audiobooks, music, movies and TV shows.
• Find library locations and hours.
• Connect with GCPL on social media.
• Scan book ISBN barcodes to see if they are available at your library.
We've also included a great new way to search our books. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type.
Example: For books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on".